I spent about four hours at the studio yesterday with a pair of gloves and some hedge clippers chopping about 20+ lbs of these things out of the studio flowerbeds. They are covered in thorns, grow circles around anything they can and are near impossible to pull out of the ground. I’m now covered in scratches, but at least I got my workout. Hopefully the azaleas they were smothering will be back and be better for it this year.

I’m just about done shooting the things for the etsy seller. I have one last one today and then I can deliver them all to her in one giant file. I’m super pleased with them and how I’ve done with the photos, and I can’t wait to blow her away with them so I will get more in the spring! I can’t share until she has the files, but I hope to soon!