1. Put out the 12 Artline flower feeders my mother got me.
2. Move two trellises, one to front one to back. – DONE
3. Plant 3000+ Scarlet Sage Salvia seeds. – 1/3 DONE
4. Buy and plant some Morning glory on one trellis. – Bought and planted in peat pots.
5. Buy and plant some Cardinal Vine on the other trellis. – Bought and planted in peat pots.
6. Refill all feeders
7. Borrow some pruning shears to chop-chop the dead juniper. – DONE
8. Buy another fushia for the hanging basket.
It's a street in a strange world.